Tuesday 17 July 2007

CHI CHI VIETNAMESE RESTAURANT (NIDDRIE)

Service: 4/5
Ambiance:2/5
Food Presentation:4/5
Food Taste:5/5
Price:5/5
TOTAL: 8
This place has to be one of northern Melbourne's best eateries. Super cheap and magic food with quick service has made me a regular at this joint. The mixed entree, rice paper rolls, whole duck is probably the best I ever tasted. Many side dishes including sticky rice combination has filled me up but not bloated me. In all you can have up to ten dishes and it might cost you $100. My kids love the big screen and Temple within, staff is friendly and they really make it feel homely. The won ton's let me down but that's about it. Check out the large menu and take your time. Ask for a pen and write what you want on the butchers paper on the table. Order as many entrees as you like and tell them that you want it served all at once. It really is a feast, and a bargain believe me. Has a family atmosphere but lacks asian ambiance.
Summary: Cant go wrong if you don't mind Asian
Chi Chi Vietnamese Restaurant 403 Keilor Road, Niddrie Phone: 9374 4266