Wednesday 18 July 2007

CONSERVATORY AT CROWN (SOUTHBANK)

Service: 3.5/5
Ambiance:5/5
Food Presentation:5/5
Food Taste:4/5
Price:5/5
TOTAL: 9

For being the number one 'Buffet' in all of Melbourne I cant believe that the staff serving me did not know about the in-cocktails. Other than taking away my plates a good waiter especially at the Conservatory should know what a Caiparoska is. Even though it is not generic or traditional it is the in thing. It took three waiters to ask me how to spell it and describe its contents. The general service was exceptional, smiling, letting you pass, thanking you so hats of to that. The food is always good, better than good its top quality and a bargain. Seriously if you would order what you ate at any other fine restaurant it would be over $150 per head. And for about $55 per person it is true value for money. The thing I love the conservatory for is that they are family friendly. Never once in all the many times I have eaten there has a staff member told me to keep my kids quiet or keep them out of the way, no, well done to that. This place is awesome, is part of our family life, highly recommended.
Summary: Book all your parties there.
Level 1 Crown Towers
For bookings call (03) 9292 6895