Tuesday 17 July 2007

MASANI RESTAURANT -ITALIAN (CARLTON)

Service: 4/5
Ambiance:2/5
Food Presentation:5/5
Food Taste:5/5
Price:4/5
TOTAL: 8

Every time I go to this restaurant I can not believe why it not packed to the rafters. Some food critics that report and pass judgement just have no idea. If you are born from Italian parents you will feel some incredible feeling in your body when eating the fine authentic Italian food this restaurant has to offer. In all the Italian eateries that I have eaten in in Melbourne, Masani's is the best. Food suppliers tell me this, critics tell me that, in my opinion it is all about outcomes. Every time I walk out of there I feel complete. My adrenalin levels pulsate and as tradition my wife takes me to Borders for a digestive stroll. When I look at the specials board and see items that my Zia (aunt) in Calabria cooked for me I order it, only to get nostalgic on the taste as well. Some big Italian restaurants lack something what Masani's delivers. All I can say is that it is something I can not describe. The rating is only 8 because ambiance is so low, low due to the small numbers eating at this rustic place. Try the baby goat, or suckling pig, or figs with gorganzola, or oysters gratinatti unbelievable. And yes bring your wallet because you pay for what you get.
Summary: Fantastico!
Masani Restaurant
313 Drummond St Carlton 3053
(03) 9347 5610